June 09, 2011

Seriously?!

I'm linking up with Becky for Seriously Thursdays today and you should too!

Seriously... Add this button to your blog.This is the precious face of the little girl I was talking about yesterday in need of a bone marrow transplant, and a link to her family's blog.

We're Finally Three

Seriously... both of my kids have had diarreah for over a week. TMI? Yes, but bare with me. Carly got it first with a HORRIBLE diaper rash. The little diaper rash turned into sores on her poor bum and Desitin wouldn't help. She wouldn't sleep, had a fever, grumpy all the time, etc. So I took her to the doctor on Monday and they wanted to sample her stools aka poo. Yes, I had to take samples of her crap from her diaper and put it in a container for the labs to sample. Gross, and I'm not one to be grossed out easily. Which leads me to another seriuosly. Seriously.... the doctor needs to call me back and give me results or mamas gonna go crazy! :) Because not only has the diarreah gotten worse, but Lidia caught it too. Bleh.

Seriously... I'm in love with Jason Aldean. Anyone else watch the CMT awards last night? Love him, and can't wait to see him in August at the fair! (Hint hint hubbs)

Seriously... the last of my best friends to have a baby found out she's pregnant this weekend!

Seriously... I need to lose weight...and clean my house... and work on our yard... and go through the girls old clothes... and make about 3048239048 more dollars a month... like yesterday.

Seriously... What the heck is this?!?!

See that blochy patch on her cheek?! She gets that about once a week. It's so random too. Sometimes it will be after bath, or just being outside. It's really strange. Anybody know what it could be? Usually lotion helps for it to go away, but still odd. Oh yeah, and Seriously, this kid is rocking 4T, yes I said 4 TODDLER p.j.'s in that picture. Is that her tummy you see sticking out of it too? Why yes, yes it is. Seriously.

Seriously go join, now. Seriously.

7 comments :

Allie @ Table for 3, Actually Make that 4 said...

Haha you cracked me up with this! Thanks for a good laugh sorry about the diahreah situation at your house...and sorry i totally butchered the spelling of the word haha! Thanks so much for your sweet prayers on my blog! It means a lot to me!

Caitlin C. said...

Haha, cute post! I love Jason Aldean, too, he's soo sexy! :)

Brittany said...

Hi, here from Seriously Thursday...I would totally be a new follower if blogger would let me :(, I guess I will try later! I'm definitely adding Kate's button on my blog!

Raven said...

aww precious girl, I am praying!!

I hate diarrhea! I remember when my 2 year old at the time had it HORRIBLY, I'm talking about, every hour or more, he would just EXPLODE with diarrhea, it was HORRIBLE! I had to sleep IN HIS ROOM so I could hear when he exploded and I had to wake him up and change him ALL NIGHT LONG because if I didn't, he would be COVERED in it by the morning. It was horrible. I feel your pain. Us moms can talk about diarrhea all the time :)

yay for pregnant friends!!

seriously, I need to lose weight too. and clean my house too. and work on my yard too. and make about 239485239847928243 more dollars a month too.

lovs ya.

and what the heck is that?!?

Kati McDonald said...

Yay For Pregnant Friends! Is it S? Is it S!? I hope so :)

Boo for gross poop. Yuck!

And that thing on Lidi's cheek is most likely herpes. Tell her to keep her face outta nastay places and to really take a deep look at her weekend activities. ;)

Love you! I'm f-r-e-e most of the weekend so call me!

Nikki said...

I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I am also in love with Jason Aldean right now!! I look forward to reading more in the future!!

makesperfectsense.blogspot.com

Courtney B said...

Oh man... BIRTH CONTROL right here!! I never thought about babies with diarrhea. Oh yuck. That sucks :( I hope everyone is feeling better!
And I love Jason Aldean as well!! I hope your hubs takes the hint :) I told mine that I want to see Brad Paisley at a 4th of July event here and he told me NO! How dare he?!!?! Haha :)