June 21, 2011

Shorty where your head at?

I know with all my post titles being affiliated with rap music,
you'd think I'm a huge rap fan...
But I'm not.
80's, rock and roll, and country? Yes, please.
Although, you will hear rap a lot at my house...
Coming from the downstairs parts of course.
The "man cave" is full of it because
husband likes his "getmereadytosellsomebusiness" music.
Therefore, I know a little bit about rap.
Plus, Lidia and I fist pump from time to time in the car too.
Duh.

Anyway,
"Shorty where your head at?"
All over the place.
And I'm not sure why...
So let's just keep this short and sweet
and let the pictures do most of the talking about what we've been up to.

Friday we went to a wading pool...

  Saturday we went to a parade...

Sunday we had a great Father's Day...
(duh we have the best papa in the world)

Lidia decided she likes to read again...

Carly turned 11 months...
(Today)
Only one month until one years old.
I'm sad about this, and will not talk about it! :)

And while Momma's at work today, Lidia is taking Grandma's dog for a walk...
So yeah,
we had a great weekend, great father's day, and we absolutely love summer so far!

9 comments :

Lindsey said...

oh my goodness, they are too cute for words! Let me know how that bribery with the husband turns out! hahaha

David and Elizabeth said...

they are so darn cute!

Megan said...

The girls, too cute!!!!! I love country as well, but the occassional rap song gets me going! Looks like it was a great time this past weekend, and this up coming one? Well TBD, however I know there will be photo throw up Monday morning on my blog after meeting you guys & your sweet girls :) Happy 11 months to Carly!

Courtney B said...

Aaahh they are SO adorable!! Girl!! 80's rock&roll and country are my fave!! I must admit...I love rap when I'm working out though ;)

Kati McDonald said...

you should probably teach me how to post pics all cute like that :)

Megan said...

Your babies are the cutest things ever!!

Bad Joan said...

So adorable!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

Carol said...

What the What? She's almost a year old. I'm stupefide with you!

Looks like you had a great weekend!

Raven said...

does it get old having people tell you all the time how absolutely adorable your two girls are? It must. I'm sure you hear it like a bajillion times a day.