August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Bella and Tori!!!!

Bella and Tori,
Happy Birthday baby girls!
You are the most beautiful, fun, sweet, hilarious, and lovable twins in the world!
I am so blessed to have you in my life and call you both my step-daughters.
You both light up a room and get comments everywhere you go on how gorgeous you both are.
You both love your daddy to the moon.
You both love your "baby sister Carly" the same way!
Lidia loves to follow you both around and you totally take her under your wing.
The four of you are so fun to watch play together.
And your Bert (me!) is your fav... just don't tell Daddy!
I hope you have the best day ever and we all can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!
I love you so much!
Love,
Bert















4 comments :

Rissy said...

oh my gosh! they really are the most beautiful little girls!!! happy birthday!

Joeylee said...

awww Happy Birthday girls. they are such dolls.

Allie @ Table for 3, Actually Make that 4 said...

Seriously they are so adorable, its so perfect they can date my boys haha! Happy birthday ladies...xoxoxoxoxo

Kati McDonald said...

Happy Birthday Bella and Tori!!! You are such a sweet little step-mama, Britt! Loves!