August 12, 2011

Wedding Pics v3 {Ceremony}

It's been awhile with the wedding pics, eh?
Better late than never, right?
So here are our ceremony pics in all their glory!
{Guest book}
{Programs}
{Ushers doin their thannng}
{MIL and Momma bear lighting the candles}

{Hubby walking the Mamas down the aisle}

{Some of our wedding party struttin their stuff down the aisle}

{My step-dad doing the best job in the house walking Carly down the aisle}
{My sister (junior bridesmaid) walking Bella and Lidia down the aisle (flowergirls)}
{the woman of the hour... that's me!!}

{down to business}




{giving our mamas roses because they rock}


{theeeee cutest 13 year old playing guitar and singing, seriously watch out he's a supastah}
{unity candle}



{go on and kiss the girl}

{oh yeahhh}
{we did it!}




{cyaaaa! We're off to our party!}
{oh wait... we had to stop at a bar... typical}

{to watch the hawks game! go hawks!}

.... and there's much more where that came from!

2 comments :

Allie @ Table for 3, Actually Make that 4 said...

These are fab....all of them! By the way we totally got mexican last night....to go! Hahahahhaha It was rainy and I was craving it so bad and did not want to get dressed, PJs are heavenly right? But the mexican was oh so yummy! I uope ll is well in your household mama! Xo

Allie @ Table for 3, Actually Make that 4 said...

I cannot type for crap on my ipad, my last line should say...i hope all is welll....lol