September 15, 2011

The ghost of Halloweens past...


My sisters and I are all 11-12 years apart.
Ami is 36.
I'm 25.
Chloe is 13.
Spread out much?
But we like it!

When my younger sister, Chloe, was around Lidia's age ,
Chloe and Ami went as Pooh and Tigger for Halloween!
Cute, huh?
So last night we brought out the old Halloween costumes and tried them on,
and this year the Fritz Family will be going as the Winnie the Pooh family!

Lidia will be Pooh in Chloe's old costume...

Matt will be Tigger .
(My sister was modeling here but yes, Matthew will be forced to go as Tigger :)

I will be buying this Piglet costume for Carly...
And mama will be going as Christopher Robin... easy peasy!
Cute? Overdone? Likey? No Likey?
What's everyone else doing for Halloween????

7 comments:

Kati McDonald said...

I'm trying to force Jason to be a monkey so we can all get big banana costumes :)

weird? yes.
want a banana costume? yes.

Joeylee said...

so cute! hehe

My girls are going as red & blue M&Ms, I made their costumes.

Wacky Ways said...

Visiting from Thirsty Thursdays... Hope you can return the favor. Feel free to join our weekend Alexa hop!We are also looking for mom bloggers to feature on our site!
http://www.momblogsociety.com/page/weekend-blog-hop

Megan said...

Adorable! We have not clue for Halloween this year, but I like the theme :)

Taylor said...

I think that is adorable you are making him go as Tigger and you get to go as Christopher Robin! So cute!
Since I don't have little ones I do dress up my dogs and I am hoping 1 will be a unicorn and the other will be a devil...but that all depends on mr. boyfriend. We will be going as risky business though! :)

Raven said...

wow! you girls are far apart! I love how you are recycling halloween costumes! Brings back the memories I bet.

Allie @ Table for 3, Actually Make that 4 said...

HAHA LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!