October 06, 2011

Seriously Thursday!

Oh Seriously Thursday how I love thee...

First and obviously most importantly...
This weekend, Hubs and I are packing up and heading north to see my favorite Minnesota Mama!
(stole this from you M, hope you don't mind! :)
Remember when she came to meet me a few months ago?
Now it's our turn to see their stomping grounds!
I'm so so so excited!
oh, yes.
I failed to mention we will be kid-free!
Seriously, I'm so excited to have a whole day not being mommy, and just being me!
And this time Megan, we must get more pictures... Seriously...

Seriously...
Lidia fell asleep at 6:30 last night.
6:30!
That child has gotten into a pattern of not being tired until 10pm if she gets a nap during the day...bleh.
It was so nice.
Granted, she woke up around 11 and was ready to party,
but she fell back asleep.
And both girls were asleep by 7:30...
so we didn't know what to do with ourselves!
So we did nothing.
And it was awesome.
And. And. AND!
She woke up in a silly mood!

Seriously...
Carly has become my little cuddlebug and I love it!
Remember, she used to NEVER snuggle?
Yep, she does know.

Seriously...
How cute is this picture of Lidia and her Aunt Chloe?
That.is.all.

Seriously...
I took the girls to the pumpkin patch by myself on Monday.
It rocked.
There is so much to do there and I totally wish it was open year-round!
Only issue...
I had no camera so I have no pictures.
Lame.
That means we have to go back right??? Right???

Seriously...
These are the best cookies ever. ever. ever.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
aka
thebomb.com
Want the recipe?
Of course you do...
Here's the link to the website...

Seriously...
Some of my favorite fall shows right now are...
Modern Family, Happy Endings, Sons of Anarchy, Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother,
and of course Teen Mom.
Some shows that are surprisingly not as appealing to me now?
Real World, Jersey Shore, and the new Two and a Half Men.
What are your favs and not so favs?

Seriously...
The girls visited me at work for the first time today!
My co-workers spoiled them with m&m's and coloring.
It was beyond precious.

Link up with Becky for Seriously Thursday!

3 comments :

Joeylee said...

I love all those shows too!
Keira is becoming a super cuddle bug too and I love it! It was so sweet the other day Kaylee walked up to me for the first time and said "I love you mommy". It just melted my heart

Nicole said...

Found your blog through the link up. Following you now! I have two boys the same ages as your little ladies. They're 15 months apart. They're nuts! Love reading about mama's going through the same thing as me. I am not alone!!

Megan said...

YAY, WHOOP WHOOP MINNESOTA is waiting for you :) I don't mind at all that you took the picture, at least I looked cute lol. I can't believe that we are getting a kid free crazy night out full of shinnanigans (sp?). Yes, 100% agree must take more pictures!

I love SOA and Modern Family, also Up All Night (check it out if you haven't)

Give those crazy girls a hug from Auntie Megan and tell them they can be a part of the next visit!!!!!