November 17, 2011

The rest of November...

I just wanted to share a few things I'm excited about that are coming up the rest of the month.

First up:
Disney on Ice!
The night before Thanksgiving, I'm going on a date with my leading lady, Lidia, to Disney on Ice.
I couldn't be more excited!
She will absolutely LOVE it!
The characters from; Toy Story, Tangled, Mickey, Aladdin, all the Princess and more?
She will be in heaven and I can not wait to see her face!
I remember when my sister took me to Beauty and the Beast on Ice when I was younger...
It was one of my favorite memories!

Next up?
Thanksgiving!
Duh.
I love this holiday!
Food, Family, Food, Friends, and Food?
Yes'mam!
I love that Matts family and my family get together at the same house to celebrate.
It's perfect.
I'm also excited to dress the girls in their matching shirts I got off a cute little Etsy shop.
Pictures to come, of course!

I'm also excited this:
I've never ever gone out for Black Friday (although I've wanted to and might this year!)
so I think this is great!
All the deals without leaving my house?
Done dada.

The whole family is excited for our upcoming vacation to....
COLORADO!
Matt, Lidia, Carly, and myself
are packing up the Monday after Thanksgiving and going for a whole week to visit his dad!
This is the first "real" family vacation we have been on, so it makes it even better.
But. But. But.
Pray for us.
2 adults and 2 children on a plane?
It will could get interesting!

and just because he makes me excited for every Tuesday night....
Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy.
Smokin!
And if you don't watch the show?
This picture is enough reason to start, wouldn't you say?

3 comments :

Joeylee said...

Disney on Ice should be lots of fun. I wanted to take Kaylee but we missed it. I like Thanksgiving too. JAX is for sure a HOTTIE!!!!

Megan said...

Jaxx is my future ex husband lol! I lurve him :) So excited for Thanksgiving, and I cannot wait to see what the shirts you got the girls look like. Maybe you could text Auntie a sneak :) Love you guys! So thankful for all of you

Taylor said...

Ooh have fun in Colorado!!!! and I remember Disney on ice when i was just a wee little thing!
I have never heard of Cyber Monday!! that is fricken awesome!!! I need websites stat!