January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby!


Happy 26th Birthday to my old man!
So far this is what I've done for his birthday today...
On his facebook wall.
Oh yes, I did...


Last year we had a joint surprise party for the birthday boy and my best friend at a local skiing/tubing lodge.
It was a blast.
And we totally pulled off the surprise too.
At least that's what they told us... :)
This year we won't be having any surprise. (Sorry boo!) 
Tonight the whole fam is taking the birthday boy out for dinner and bowling!
 It'll be the first time the girls have been bowling, so it should be pretty fun, hopefully.
Hopefully the husband doesn't end this birthday night dancing around to girly pop music, tapping random strangers heads, dancing some more, trying to get others involved with his dance moves, and reminding me why I love him so much like he did last year.
Or maybe he should do that.
He obviously likes to have a good time.
He's a blast in a glass duh...

Happy Birthday Love!
Hope you're having a great day!

2 comments :

Joeylee said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. Mine is in 11 days!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite dance buddy! Can't believe he is 26 already :) Have fun tonight!!!!!!!