January 26, 2012

Interviews

I've seen the "Interview your Toddler" thing going around alot lately, so I thought I'd do it with Lidia. I'm going to do this maybe every 6 months, or once a year to see how her answers change. I'll also start doing it with Carly when she's old enough too! Anyway, I've always thought Lidia was hilarious, but writing it out is pure comedy. She definitley didn't disappoint!
.... and yes, she's like that 24/7.

Next up... Interview with ME!
I got tagged by Joeylee in this fun random/question thing going around, so I thought I'd join in too :)
Rules
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them
6. Tag 11 people

11 Random Things About Me
1. My big toe goes UNDER the little toe next to it. Lidia's feet are the same way.
2. My feet grew when I was pregnant to a 7 1/2 or 8.
3. I have to sleep with a fan on, no tv on, and the room pitch black. My husband is the opposite :)
4. Green Bay Packers Fan.
5. Matt and I were born 3 weeks apart. (My bday is in Feb!)
6. I want to re-do my entire kitchen; white cabinets, new countertops, and hardwood flooring upstairs too.
7. I can share clothes with my 13 year old sister AND my mom. Completely different sizes....Very strange.
8. Lidia lost my wedding ring a few months ago (in our living room) and we STILL haven't found it.  
9. Im sooo not a morning person.
10. If it was socially acceptable, I would sleep with both my girls every night, until they were 35.
11. I love to wear layers. I always wear a tank top under my clothes. Everyday.

The Questions
1. Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes? Target
2. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Expedition
3. What chore do you hate the most? Dishes
4. What is your dream job? Stay at home with my babes but run a business on the side to have some variety.
5. How do you punish your kids when their bad? Time-outs in their rooms.
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Check on the girls
7. How many kids do you want? Done. But maaaaybe one more :)
8. What is your favorite activity to do (whether with your family/friends)? Having people over to watch football, play, and eat!
9. If your significant other had an accent - what would it be? Italian. Cabs aaaare herrrre!
10. What is your most searched thing on Pinterest? DIY
11. What shows do you HATE watching TV? the political debates

My Questions:
I'm too lazy tired to think of my own questions, so whoever wants to answer/be tagged can answer the questions I did!

4 comments :

destinyrachell said...

my birthdays in feb!! yay!! and loved the interview! too cute

Kati McDonald said...

well aren't you creative.... hehe.

Nicole said...

This is great! You gave me something to do with Marco once he wakes up? Maybe a vlog? Hmmm. Thanks!

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness I'll have to do that toddler interview! So cute! Also, I'm not doing blog design anymore but if you e-mail me I'll give you some references :D