January 31, 2012

This weekend we....

Played with play-doh.

We made cookies and banana/chocolate chip bread.
(recipe to come!)
We snuggled... alot.

We went "swimming" in the living room.

We went to Incredible Pizza for a birthday party; rode alot of rides, played some games, and played miniature bowling!

We had a "girly night" and ate popcorn, watched Beauty and the Beast and painted our nails!

We made silly faces, per usual.

The baby actually snuggled with the mama...

We babysat Lidia's "baby"!

Mama visited one month old Josie!
(The onesies stickers were a gift from yours truly... love them!)

... and the babes got along?
They played together?
They CUDDLED together?

Ohhh... Okay that's more like it :)

It was a great weekend!
How was yours?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing, minus the Incredible Pizza/plus pig chores with Dane.... I guess minus the play-doh, watching Beauty & The Beast, or cooking the banana bread (I did help eat it). Did I even see you this weekend?! Hit me up some time on myspace.


-Mole (not for long)

Joeylee said...

Those pictures of them cuddled together are adorable!!

Mama Tully said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! I hope my girls cuddle like that someday :)