February 15, 2012

WILW vs. Oh How Pinteresting vs. Valentine's Day 2012


I'm loving.... the girls' Valentines outfits they wore yesterday!!!
We got the idea from the lovely Pinterest of course, FABRIC SKIRTS!
(There is a great tutorial on this website also)
I went to the fabric store this weekend and got some Valentine type fabric to do the skirts.
Since my sister is the sewing genius, I asked her to help. Being the perfectionist that she is, she ended up finishing the skirts for me!
So I can't take credit for making them, but I will try a few more in the future. Aren't they cute?
I didn't get very good pictures of the girls on Valentines' Day in their cute skirts. They were a little grumpy, so this was the best I could do!

I'm loving.... on Pinterest this week:


(hahaha! love this. sorry mom!)





(and of course the fabric skirt!)

I'm loving.... that I made my first wreath!
I'm not completely done yet, I still have to add the letter "F" for Fritz, but so far I love how it turned out! I love the spring colors so much!

What are you loving?
What are you Pinning?

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments :

Shawna said...

ha! I laughed at the one about fb being ruined by our parents :-)

Cute skirts!!

Holly said...

I loooove that salmon colored dress! Gorg! Loving your blog too :)

Non-sensible said...

We posted the same foyer picture today! It's so pretty isn't it??

Taylor said...

These are all so very cute! I have actually made one of those skirts no sewing necessary just loop them through each other and looks exactly the same! and much easier I think I would bleed to death with all the pricks I would do

Mrs. Mama said...

those outfits are precious! great job mama! and yaya for making your first wreath!!

Joeylee said...

Cute skirts, good job mama!!
Like that wreath, I need to make one for spring too