March 29, 2012

Thursday Thoughts



1. I GOT AN IPHONE!
yeah buddy.
Husband came home and surprised me with a new phone.
Actually?
He thought he lost his, so he bought a new one.
Then...
His friend found his old phone in his car this week.
So what does that mean?
Mama got a new phone!!
I was definitely a blackberry girl and I'm sooo not used to the touch screen, but so far I love it!

I'm now on Instagram, so check me out and I'll add you too, of course!
Username: bmfritz
I'm still new to it and I only have two pics so far.
Whoops.
(yes, I'm a work in progress!)


2. The Husband also came home a few days ago with The Hunger Games book so I could be in the loop. I seriously have no idea what the movie/book is even about... I'm sooo not cool anymore! Apparently the  Husband agrees with me not being hip enough these days... buying me Iphones and Hunger Games books!
I'm not complaining though :)

3. VACATION!
We leave on Sunday for Phoenix, Arizona to visit the Husband's family.
I'm so excited.
And.
I haven't even began to pack.
Blah.

5. The TWINS!
We haven't seen these beauty queens in what seems like ages due to the sickies. Tori is in the hosptial right now, (prayers please!) so Bella's coming to stay with us for a few days! Can't wait to see her!


6 comments:

Joeylee said...

Welcome to the iPhone family & instagram.

I bought the hunger games & have only read the 1st chapter & haven't picked it up since. Just to tired to read.

Have fun on your vacation

Prayers for Tori, hope everything is ok

Shawna said...

You will like the Hunger Games! I loved the 1st book, enjoyed the 2nd, and the 3rd was just OK. But the 1st was definitely the best and a quick read! I haven't seen the movie yet though...I'm not cool enough to care and fight crowds haha. We'll probably see it on dvd lol.

Courtney B said...

Your husband comes home with the best surprises :)
I'm so jealous of your iPhone, ha ha! Only 9 more months until our upgrade..... :)
My best friend just moved to Phoenix so we are trying to plan a trip down in April! We definitely want to watch some baseball while we're there!

Amy said...

You have the best husband - those are two great surprises! Instagram is pretty addictive and wait until you start with the games...Words With Friends, Draw Something...you'll wonder how you survived before :)

Megan said...

Hooray for an iPhone!! YAY!! Hope y'all had a blast in Arizona!

ms.composure said...

Stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post!! new follower :)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com