March 16, 2012

The typical "what have we been up to" post...

I won't bore you with many details, because honestly... There's not much to tell.
Besides Lidia telling me, "She eats popsicles LIKE A BOSS"
(I know, I died too)
We've just been chillin outside "like a boss" in this freakishly gorgeous weather all week.
On top of all our outdoor gloriousness, Mama's been hittin' the gym pretty hard.
In the last week, I've only missed one day. Sunday.
Pretty impressive, huh?
Well considering I haven't been to the gym in... Oh... YEARS... I'd say yes :)
I'm a class taking son of a gun soooo...
 I've done a Body Pump class (kicked my butt!)
 Spin class
Body Jam (my gangsta side came out... obviously)
and my favorite...

Besides workin' on our fitness, we've also been snuggling my besties' new baby.
Love her. She's so sweet and gorgeous.
oh.
And the babes reminded us once again why we never go out to eat this past weekend.
Seriously, is it just my kids or what?
They. are. monsters. at restaurants.
MONSTERS!
What? This sweet face??
YES. THAT sweet face will never step foot in a restaurant until..............
Well probably the next time I get a mexican craving.
:)

8 comments :

Kristen at First Name Smith said...

omg the restaurants thing? We dont even try anymore.

Shawna said...

My husband and I always say the food just doesn't even taste good when the girls are with us LOL.

Melissa at Tall Blonde said...

I'm officially a Body Pump addict! I love, love, love it.

Don't think I could do Zumba - I would likely trip over my own two feet :)

Erin said...

I looove Zumba even though sometimes I feel like a total spaz out there. I did a Body Pump demo one time at a gym open house, and 10 minutes of it kicked my butt! Good for you for workin hard lady!

Btw- Hubby and I always joke that going to restaurants is our form of birth control. Somehow we always end up sitting near screaming children-- so NO, it's not just your sweeties! ;)

Anonymous said...

no prescription phentermine order phentermine 37. 5 online - phentermine 37.5 mg online prescription

Anonymous said...

phentermine on line phentermine prescribing information - phentermine buy online australia

Anonymous said...

phentermine online phentermine fda - phentermine online no rx

Anonymous said...

As soon as you want your therapeutic Male sizegenetics to be performed by a handsome and sexy Gay sizegenetics therapist, you really should go in to the website sexy masseur. They list a very wide range of professionals in which are well versed inside different styles, types and techniques. China and India will be known for their great methods to improve the length and girth about the male vital organ, but how concerning other parts about the world? Surely, other countries also have its distinct methods to enlarge one's penis sizegenetics naturally. One country with which has a unique way to achieve is Indonesia.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/