April 08, 2012

Arizona Vacation {Part One}


We left very early last Sunday morning.
We hopped on a plane.
We headed towards Arizona to see the husband's family.
A certain someone {cough cough} Carly, hated the plane.
A different someone loved the plane. {Lidia}
Another someone felt Carly's pain and despises flying {me}
...and other someones made fun of me on the plane. {Matt and his brother}
But all was well when the baby of the family finally passed out in her uncles arms...

Papa and Lidia snuggled while I breathed deeply into a brown paper bag...
(joking.... kinda :)

Most of the vacation was spent relaxing.
It. Was. Awesome.
Sleeping?
Not. So. Awesome.
2 hour time difference?
Terrible.
But we had a blast!

The girls were obsessed with their Grandma "KiKi" and dancing with a stuffed bunny that sang "Happy Easter"...







We spent most of our days in our swimsuits and at the pool...














and when the kiddos went down for a nap,
we sat by the pool playing games and getting sunburned :)
(the pool was literally 20 feet away from my MIL's house. It was awesome!)



Lidia loved playing at the "mawafall" (waterfall)...







and we loved on Aunt Cassi... soon to be my sister-in-law!

It was a great trip!
(besides the horrible plane rides :)

Part 2 to come this week.
Including,
a short trip to Vegas... say what?
The Hoover Dam,
more swimming,
plane rides revealed,
etc etc etc.




(Sorry if I haven't responded to emails about sponsorships, giveaways, etc in the past week,
I will get back to you in the next few days since we are home!)

3 comments :

Mrs. Mama said...

oh what a blast! glad you guys got to get a way and have such a great vacation! love the pics :)

Joeylee said...

looks like you guys are having a great time. cute pictures

Erin said...

Aww- what great pictures!! I wish I'd spent my Easter poolside. ;) Sounds like a fun trip! Looking forward to part 2 :)