April 09, 2012

Easter Weekend

Saturday:
 We had an Easter egg hunt with Aunt Bubba and the baby slept the first part of it :)

Lidia hammed it up, as usual...




The baby woke up!
(lookin' a hot mess, I might add! :)


We found tons of eggs, then sat down, ate candy and took some pics...




Sunday:
Woke up to some cutesy Easter baskets


We got dressed in our Sunday best and went to church.
Then we went to Lulu and Grandpa's house for lunch.






We had another Easter egg hunt.






Took a few swing breaks.



Hid in trees.




Someone lost a shoe...


We swang some more.



and ended it all with a meltdown :)
Of course...


Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

4 comments:

Kay said...

They are too sweet! I am dying over their Easter dresses.. so cute! Now I'm going to go bug my husband for baby #2 and pray it's a girl :)

Joeylee said...

Awe they look to cute in their matching dresses. How cute

Erin said...

I LOVE their little plaid skirts and of course their matching Easter dresses. My sister and I matched every year for Easter and I can only hope I get 2 girls at some point so I can do the same :)

Mandy said...

I am LOVING their matching dresses!! So sweet!