May 18, 2012

A pretty awesome weekend. Part 2...

Carousel ride/park time:
(Papa and sissy dressed like twins and made weird faces too!)









(She was pretty scared of the whole carousel thing)






Then we had Ramsey's birthday party!!





 (The birthday boy and my bff, his mama!)


And finally, Mother's Day!!
I got to sleep in on Mother's Day and I woke up to flowers and a big breakfast waiting for me!
That night we went to my mom's for dinner!
We grilled out and played outside most of the night.
And?
I didn't get any pictures of the kiddos and I, of course, but I did get some pretty cute ones of them with my mom that make my heart so happy!











(Oh, they swang, sang songs, and ate popsicles with Grandpa too. Because that's what they do...)

We ended the night and the weekend with some good old fashioned hide and seek.
So. Fun.



It was a great weekend.
And this weekend is shaping up to be just as fun too!
I won 4 free tickets to ELMO for tonight,
and the twins will be here too!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my...that giraffe print suit...where did you get that?!

Joeylee said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Love Carly's swim suit too cute

Janna Bogert said...

Four free tickets to Elmo? I would seriously be so excited! I LOVED Elmo, and totally had a tickle me Elmo ;)