June 27, 2012

Birthday Party Planning

Right now I'm in full party mode for the girls' birthday party! With Lidia's birthday being on July 11th and Carly's being on July 22nd, we will most likely always have a joint party for them. (At least while they are still young and don't know any better!) So just like last year, we are having the party the weekend in between their birthdays, on Saturday, July 14th, but this year we are having it at our house. The theme is Disney Princess/Tinkerbelle and other than sending invites out and waiting on their adorable outfits to arrive, I've really procrastinated on the party. Well I have been drooling over cute princess parties all over the internet and Pinterest, so that counts as party planning right??! Ok I lied, I have collected a few items around the house to use (princess stuff) and my MIL bought a few decorations. We also bought a 6 ft tall coloring castle, oh and I won a blog giveaway for a party pack of decorations! So I guess we're on the right track! It will all come together in the next few weeks right? Right....

So anyway... want a sneak peak of their birthday outfits? Of course you do...
I LOVE their outfits!!! One of my favorite bloggy friends made the outfits for the girls! Cute, huh?? Thanks Shawna!!
Also, I can now show you the invites, since they have been sent out. I made them myself through Walgreens. I just used one of their card templates, uploaded my own pictures and wording... and VOILA!
And here are some of my Pinterest inspirations for the party!

What do you think?
Anyone have any princess party ideas for me?!

6 comments :

Stephanie McCall said...

those outfits are so cute! and I love your pinspiration pics :)

Shawna said...

yay...glad you like the outfits! Love the invite too :-)

Maybe you could have a wand decorating station at the party...kids can put stickers/glitter/etc. on and make their own wands?

Erin said...

Those outfits are ADORABLE!! I can't wait to see them rocking those!! ;) And super cute invites, love how you worded it!!!

Joeylee said...

their outfits are too cute. Those invites are adorable! Cant wait to see their party picutres!

Amy said...

No ideas here... but I have a princess of my own {her name is even Belle!} so I will def be stealing some of your ideas! The birthday shirts are way cute.

Julian Booth said...

I have to say that for the past few of hours i have been hooked by the amazing posts on this blog. nice piece of info really interesting.specially the images which i loved most. i will surely going to designed this image on personalized photo mugs.anyways keep sharing good blogs like this.good luck

thanks for sharing
red iron oxide