June 14, 2012

In One Month...

I will have a three year old!
(Actually in less than a month!)
Both of the babes (and a lot of friends and family) were born in July, so July is a huge month for us.
Lidia is up first though.
She was born on July 11th, 2009 at 6:46pm. 7 lbs. 13 oz. 20.5 inches.
Stats currently right before her 3rd birthday:
* Weight: 41 pounds
* Height: HUGE. TALL. GIANT but I don't know her exact height.
* Clothing: 4T
* Shoes: size 8

* Fully potty trained... in regards to peeing. We started her around her 2nd birthday and she's basically been potty trained all year. She is ALWAYS in panties, except at night, we usually put a pull-up on her just in case. The only issue? She REFUSES to poop in the potty. She never ever ever has had a poop accident in her panties. She definitely knows when she has to go and will tell you this, "Mommy, I need to poop. Please go get me a diaper." And she will not poop unless it's in a diaper/pull-up. I tried to fix the situation for a few days and refused to give her a diaper. She held her poop in and just refused to go the entire time. I was so scared of her getting constipated, that I just gave in. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS??? AT ALL?? I'M DESPERATE!!!

* Goes to "school" two days a week. About a month or two ago, she was transferred to the 3 year old room! She loves school, Miss Abby, making CRAPS (crafts) and playing with her "best friends"

* She's a terrible eater. I know all moms say this, but I'm not joking when I say that my child is the worst eater of all times. She could live off of milk, cereal, apples, and popsicles for the rest of her life. Her mac n cheese has to be only MAC, no CHEESE. She hates most meat, unless it's bacon. And then if it's bacon? ITS ALL HERS. She has to "be in the mood" for rice. But will always have McDonald's french fries. But only Mc'Donalds. Picky much?
Soooo... what's Lidia's personality like?
The very apparent thing about Lidia is that she is a princess.
She knows every single Disney princess's name by heart and we've only seen two of the princess movies!
She is ALWAYS in a dress or a skirt.
She loves to have her hair done "beautiful like Punzel" (Rapunzel)
She loves to play pretend. Her and Carly will play babies or "Mommy going to work" all day long.
She loves to swim and is obsessed with being in her "swim swim" (swim suit)
Her favorite thing to do right now is read books.
She loves her fingernails and toenails painted.
She loves going to the movie theater.
Her favorite place to go ever  is the zoo. She's obsessed with animals.
She knows most all colors, animals, etc.
She's very shy and emotional, but if she's comfortable around people she knows, she's very outgoing.
She gets her feelings hurt extremely easy.
She's very lovely and cuddly. Loves to give kisses, hugs, and make sure you know you are loved.
Her best friend today is me. Her best friend yesterday was Papa. The day before, Ava.... I think you can catch my drift on this one...
And just to let you know how excited she is for her birthday, this is what she told me yesterday....

"Mommy. I going to be THREE! It's my birthday! I going to have cake and candles and presents. I having a Belle party!
Thank you for my birthday mommy! I love you so much!" No thank you Lidia for being the best little almost three year old I could ask for!

Also, I saw one of my favorite bloggy ladies Shawna, (who is also making the babes birthday outfits!!! so excited!) do an interview with her daughter around her 3rd birthday and I'm totally stealing the idea.

SO. This is where YOU come in. Do you have any questions for Lidia for the interview? Ask her anything and if you're lucky, she will answer your questions in a vlog so you can see her sweet little voice! She definitely is hilarious and crazy so her answers will be something you don't want to miss :)

5 comments :

Joeylee said...

aww our girls are growing up so fast. I love that picture of her peeking up from the bench!

Mama Tully said...

Awww! She seems so sweet! I love girly girls! Lilah is sort of into the princesses, more and more everyday, fingers crossed!
Lilah is tall too, but I'm not sure of her exact height. She's always been in the 90% for height though. But she's only 30 lbs, so she is like a lanky string bean :/

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

So sweet. Mia will be 3 in November. I can't believe it.

Kenzie CBMommyhood said...

She is so cute, and so sweet! They grow up so fast :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

It's kind of funny, but my child with ONLY poop in the potty. She always lets us know when it's time for that. But pee? all day in her diaper. They need to meet and rub off on each other!