1. First and foremost. Make this year great.
This year has definitely been one of the more "trying" years in my existence so far. From finances to random bad luck. From relationships to stupid insurance companies. From stolen cars, lost rings, crazy drama, and crazy toddler years to etc. etc. etc. Let's just say this past year can... excuse my language but it can... suck it.
Starting now, let's make 26 great.
2. Go to church.
3. Take the girls somewhere new; Omaha Zoo, snow skiing, the Science Center, boating, etc.
4. Go to a concert.
5. Pay down on student loans.
6. Take a girls trip. Scratch that. I know I can't leave my babes for a trip like that. Let's just say a girls day? That's better. Girls day. Me and my besties. For an entire day. Sounds fabulous.
7. Take a photography class
8. Volunteer somewhere with the girls.
9. Get better at writing thank you notes
10. Stop being such a "people pleaser" but don't lose that entirely. Be proud in my own skin. I'm me. That's all I can be.
11. Finish painting the kitchen cabinets.
12. Go to an Iowa Hawkeyes home game.
13. Lose 15 - 20 pounds. Eat healthy. Work out. (crazy concept, yes?)
14. Read more books
15. Grow my blog and ThirtyOne Business
16. Eat at one of the newer restaurants in town that I've been wanting to do for forever!
Marry Meet Channing Tatum
18. Do a random act of kindness
19. Go to the Drive-In movie theater
22. Go to a winery.
23. Buy a new car. (Obviously I need one, since mine was stolen! ha!)
24. Go camping
25. Cook new (healthy) recipes
26. Have both girls completely potty trained!