July 27, 2012

26 in 26

I'm linking up with Erin for my 26 things in my 26 years. This year I will....

1. First and foremost. Make this year great.
This year has definitely been one of the more "trying" years in my existence so far. From finances to random bad luck. From relationships to stupid insurance companies. From stolen cars, lost rings, crazy drama, and crazy toddler years to etc. etc. etc. Let's just say this past year can... excuse my language but it can... suck it.
Starting now, let's make 26 great.

2. Go to church.
3. Take the girls somewhere new; Omaha Zoo, snow skiing, the Science Center, boating, etc.
4. Go to a concert.
5. Pay down on student loans.
6. Take a girls trip. Scratch that. I know I can't leave my babes for a trip like that. Let's just say a girls day? That's better. Girls day. Me and my besties. For an entire day. Sounds fabulous.
7. Take a photography class
8. Volunteer somewhere with the girls. 
9. Get better at writing thank you notes
10. Stop being such a "people pleaser" but don't lose that entirely. Be proud in my own skin. I'm me. That's all I can be.
11. Finish painting the kitchen cabinets.
12. Go to an Iowa Hawkeyes home game.
13. Lose 15 - 20 pounds. Eat healthy. Work out. (crazy concept, yes?)
14. Read more books
15. Grow my blog and ThirtyOne Business
16. Eat at one of the newer restaurants in town that I've been wanting to do for forever!
17. Marry Meet Channing Tatum
18. Do a random act of kindness
19. Go to the Drive-In movie theater
20. Spend less, save more. Or create a budget and actually stick to it.
21. Dress up more. Wear heels. Feel pretty again and not so "mom'ish"
22. Go to a winery.
23. Buy a new car. (Obviously I need one, since mine was stolen! ha!)
24. Go camping
25. Cook new (healthy) recipes
26. Have both girls completely potty trained!

6 comments :

Stephanie McCall said...

I still can't believe your car was stolen! great list. I need to add winery to wine!

Joeylee said...

Sounds like a great list. I'm with ya on a girls weekend, I would do a girls day cause I hate being away from the girls. It's going to be hard when I go to have this baby and have to leave them for 3 days :(

Krysta said...

That Target e-card made me LOL. :)

Shawna said...

Great list!

...and I'd take a girl's weekend lol...leave those kids with dad and take off! ;-)

Tami Marie said...

Great list! Having a girl's day is on my summer bucket list. We are planning a full day at the beach next week. Can't wait!! :)

I am your newest GFC follower from the blog hop. I would love to have you visit whenever you have a moment. The Things We Find Inside

Have a great weekend!
Tami

Cait said...

wow what a list! i cant believe your car was stolen! camping is the best :) stopping by from the link up and i'm so glad i did! i love your blog by the way! i can't wait to read more! happy tuesday!