July 03, 2012

The Good. The Bad. And The Ugly.

The Ugly:
100 degree weather (feels like 240 degree but whatevs :)
The Bad:
Kids STILL want to play outside in it.
The Good:
Water. And lots of it!
Even our dog wants a dip in the pool :)
Pool and water table? Spoiled.
Even Lulu's house has a pool!

The Good:
POTTY TRAINING the littlest babe!
The Bad:
Spending most of our days in the bathroom
The Ugly:
Toilet paper. Everywhere.


And in the process of potty training Carly?
Lidia is finally "wanting" to poop in the potty!
The Good:
My babies are growing up.
The Bad:
My babies are growing up.
The Ugly:
My babies are growing up!
(Lidia will be 3 NEXT WEEK!)
Blowing Milk Bubbles.
Lunchdate with Lil Miss.
And?
I talked more with her on that lunchdate than any other lunchdate I've ever been on!
She's a chatty little thing :)
Walks to the park/pool at school!
(WITHOUT ME?! It's too much... :( )
Sleeping on cots at school.

The Good:
It's 4th of July weekend!
 We're going (last minute) to visit family in Wisconsin.
Girls only! (My mom, sister, me and the babes)
The Bad:
5 hour drive. Cramped car. 5 females.
The Ugly:
Two of them have ear infections.


The Good. The Bad. And the Ugly of this picture?
Ummm... Self. Explanatory.

3 comments :

Shawna said...

Have fun on your trip!!

That last picture is sooooo cute :-)

Joeylee said...

I feel your pain it's been hot here too!!

Good job on potty training Carly. I'm trying to decide if I should try withbkeiracbeforevor after the baby comes

Have a fun girls trip!! Happy 4thbof July

Stephanie McCall said...

oh potty training, my least favorite!