July 22, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Carly Joelle!!!

I scheduled this post for you at your exact time of birth two years ago, 12:11am.

You are 2 years old.

It's been 2 years since I first met you, my baby girl.

2 years ago I imagined what you would be like at this time. What will she look like? What will her personality be like? 

You are everything and more than I could have imagined you would be.

You are Beautiful.
 You are creative.
You are energetic.
You are playful and hilarious
You are very social.
Oh.
And.
You are sassy and demanding :)
I love you to the moon.
I love your kisses.
And your hugs.
I love your little gymnast body.
I love how you are always naked.
I love your big blue eyes.
I love when you call me mommy.
I love how much you love your daddy and sissy.
I love how smart you are.
I love how talkative you are.
I love everything about you.

Happy Birthday baby girl!
(oh and terrible twos... please be good to us, mmmk?)

10 comments :

Joeylee said...

Happy 2nd birthday Carly. Hope you have a great day

Love your BFF
Keira

Mandy said...

Happy birthday Carly!! What a sweet post

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie! :-)

♥ Shar said...

Hi, I'm Shar!
Your newest follower from the blog hop!

Such a sweet post! Happy birthday to your little one! :)

xoxo ♥ -Shar
http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

How sweet it is said...

Happy birthday! She is just too sweet! Thank you for stopping by my blog :) I'm your newest follower!

Nicholl Vincent said...

cuteness overload!

come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com and have a great night!

xo

Anonymous said...

Excellent way of describing, and pleasant paragraph to obtain information about my presentation topic,
which i am going to convey in academy.
Also see my webpage :: free iphone

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers
Have a look at my webpage erinmore tobacco

Anonymous said...

Currently it appears like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform available right
now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
Feel free to surf my site mac baren

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.
Feel free to surf my homepage ; old holborn tobacco