July 11, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Lidia!!

Happy Birthday Lidia Adel!
Words could never ever express how much I love you.
Soooo... I will let someone else's words do the talking... while I go cry in the corner because
MY BABY IS THREE TODAY!!!!
You are the:
Peanut to my Butter
Twinkle in my Eye
Shake to my Bake
Blue in my Sky
Spinkles on my Sundae
Flip to my Flop
Bumble to my Bee
Jewel on my Crown
Milk to my Shake
Spring in my Step
Beat of my Heart
LOVE OF MY LIFE!
I am your parent, you are my child.
I am your quiet place, you are my wild.
I am your calm face, you are my giggle.
I am your wait, you are my wiggle.
I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake.
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake.
I am your lullaby, you are my peekaboo.
I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I LOVE YOU!
Before you were born;
I dreamed of you, I imagined you, I prayed for you.
Now that you're here;
I hope for you, I love you, and I thank God for you.
I adore you.
You crazy, gorgeous, wonderful but also sometimes weird...
But still amazing little girl.
I adore you.
I hope you never look back but you never forget
All the ones who love you and the place you left
 I hope you always forgive and you never regret
And you help somebody every chance you get
Oh, you'd find God's grace in every mistake
 And always give more than you take
Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles that's what you do
You fill my life with laughter
And somehow you make it better
Ease my troubles that's what you do

Noone will ever know the strength of my love for you.
After all, you're the only one (and Sissy!) who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

I love you sweet, crazy, sassy, hilarious, amazing little girl.
I hope you have the best birthday ever.
I can't wait to spend our special day together!

7 comments :

Mrs. Mama said...

so sweet! i cant believe shes growing up so fast!

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday Lidia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie McCall said...

happy birthday lidia!

Erin said...

Don't cry TOO much today ;) Happy Birthday Lid!! She is absolutely gorgeous, you are so blessed!!!

Joeylee said...

Kaylee would like to wish her BFF a happy 3rd birthday!!!!hope you have a special day lidia.

Megan said...

Sweet sweet post for an amazing sweet little 3 year old! Happy Birthday Lidia Adele

Kenzie CBMommyhood said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! Happy birthday to her :)
What a sweet post!