August 23, 2012

Four Eyes

Those of you that read my blog that don't really "know me" in person... have you ever wondered about my glasses?
Does she wear them all the time? (yes)
How long has she had them? (Since I was two!)
Do you ever wear contacts? (no)
Why not? (because I've had them since I was two... glasses are "who I am")
So yeah. That about sums about me and glasses. Plus people call me a sexy librarian, so there's that too.... :)

Anyway, I was recently contacted by GlassesUSA.com to do a review on eyeglasses and OBVIOUSLY I jumped right on it! The cool thing about their website is that you can use their virtual mirror to "try on" glasses to see which style/color looks the best on you!
So of course I tried it out and it was pretty fun! If you are thinking about purchasing new eyeglasses, I'd totally recommend trying out their virtual mirror. You just upload a picture of yourself and VOILA! The styles are endless! I've recently been thinking alot about getting a new pair, so this gave me the opportunity to see what style fits me best. Should I switch it up? Stay with a similar style? Go outside my box? New color? What do you guys think?!
Hmmph.
Well after looking over the pictures, looks like I didn't really "step outside my box" did I? HA! Oh well.
Anyway, whether or not you have an eyeglasses prescription like myself, or just looking to be go after my sexy librarian look, GlassesUSA.com has a little something for everyone!
And right now? They have a STOREWIDE OFFER going on! 
Take 15% off your entire order amount + FREE shipping (orders over $50). Code: FS15
Also a little treat just for you guys....
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10
So what are you waiting for? Also... help a sister out! Which glasses online do you think I should get?
I will leave you with a little word from GlassesUSA.com: "Besides our high quality frames and lenses, we offer a 110% lowest price guarantee and a 100% satisfaction guarantee along with a generous refer-a-friend program. Additionally, you can stay up-to-date on all GlassesUSA happenings through our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/glassesusa) and our Twitter feed (@GlassesUSA)"

2 comments :

Mandy said...

This is so cool that you can do this!!! I like the ones all the way on the bottom of the right column!

Anonymous said...

All those glasses seem to be too big for your face and cover part of mine.

ZING!