September 07, 2012

Ballerina Lidia

Lidia had her first dance class yesterday!
Last year we went to a mommy and me dance/tumble class, so this year is the first year of actual ballet/tap class!
And?
Mommy isn't in the room with her anymore.
Her first class went as expected; she didn't want me to leave.
She didn't do anything the first 30 minutes of class.
(It's a 45 minute class... ha!)
But she LIT UP when she was able to put her tap shoes on.
She was so cute!
Even when she was shy and just standing there.
But especially when she got all excited for the tap part of class towards the end.
I love my baby girl.
She's getting so big!
I can't wait to see how the rest of the year goes!

We had a "photoshoot" at our house before class.
She was sooo excited to go obviously,
but that excitement wore off the minute we stepped in the dance studio doors... of course!
 Little sis watched her big sis!
The only one not laying down... pouting.
The only one sitting down... pouting.
Finally tap tap tapping her feet!

4 comments :

Shawna said...

Cute! We just got home from Raya's dance class. I love little ballerinas :-)

JDub said...

Very cute! I can't wait to talk more about this - something I definitely want to get Greta into!

Joeylee said...

Too cute. I want to get both kaylee & Keira into dancing. I think they look to cute in their little outfits

Kenzie Smith said...

Oh my gosh that is so exciting :D Super cute pictures!