September 20, 2012

Hold me closer, Tiny Dancer...

Last Thursday was Lidia's second week of dance class.
Homegirl showed me a whole different side of her!
She was not one bit shy and she did every. single. dance. move.
Plus that smile on her face the whole time? PRICELESS.
I think it's safe to say that two weeks in, the girl is completely obsessed.
See for yourself....

(Sorry for the grandmas head in front of me. Lidia is in the pink with black shoes, and yes, she keeps looking over at me :)

And just for good measure, a few more pictures.
I think this will be a GREAT year at dance.
Good thing too, this dance stuff is not cheap!

7 comments :

Mandy said...

She is too cute...I can't stand it!

Mama Tully said...

Oh my cuteness!!! Makes me so happy I have girls too :)

Robin said...

Sooo cute!! I did dance from when I was 4-18 and loved every minute! So jealous you have a little ballerina on your hands :)

Erin said...

SO stinking cute! I love that she's doing dance, and so awesome that she loves it!!! :)

Joeylee said...

aw Lidia you look so adorable doing your dancing. I cant wait to sign the girls up. I dont know whether to do dance or gymnastics.

Shawna said...

Cute! I have to wait until observation day before I can get pics of Raya in class....cant wait!

JDub said...

Aww! Too cute! Glad to see she's starting to participate! I know the feeling :)