October 23, 2012

2 years

 

Matt,
Thank you for choosing me, for fighting for me, and never giving up on us.
We've been by each other through the better and through the worse. 
In these two years, we've definitley seen our worse.
But coming out of that, I truly know what they mean when "they" say marriage only gets better with time.
Because it does.
Obviously not every day is rainbows and butterflies, but I'm glad I have you even through the thunderstorms.
I love learning new (and sometimes annoying, yet cute) things about you, and you really do make me a better (and cleaner) person. (even if I hate to admit it!)
Thanks for making me laugh, spoiling me, complimenting me, loving me, and having patience with the girls when mine wears thin.
You are my forever.
I love you.
Happy two years babe!

(Sappy much? Geez!)

6 comments :

Shawna said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pics :-)

Erin said...

Awww!! So sweet! Happy 2nd anniversary to you lovebirds!! Are you doing something fun to celebrate?!

Joeylee said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Annie said...

Aww!! Happy anniversary!!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Happy anniversary!

Kati McDonald said...

Happy Anniversary!!!