October 11, 2012

We Believe...

We believe.... that impromptu trips to the park and the beach at nighttime are good for the soul.
We believe..... that Fall is the best season ever!
And that playing with and raking leaves is the coolest.
We believe.... that going to a circus *should* be very enjoyable and memorable....
.... but when you have a crazy, "I never sit still" toddler....
We believe.... that you have to leave at intermission.
So yes, the circus was memorable, but not that enjoyable :)
We believe... that old dog kennels make for the best fort/hiding place ever.
We believe....in gorgeous baby blue eyes watching Caillou.
By we, I mean the girls. I'm not a fan of Caillou.
And lastly, we believe... in documenting first haircuts.
(Monday, October 1st, 2012 was Lidia's first official haircut. Carly hasn't had one yet!)

4 comments :

Shawna said...

Cute! I love the pics of them raking leaves in their leotards! haha

PS, I mailed your pumpkin shirts today!

Joeylee said...

Impromptu trips to the beach and park at night should be a must. Is lidia naked in the dog crate?!

JDub said...

I'm sure they were the best dressed kids at the park too! They are such little girly girls (Carly is wearing dresses!), I love it!

Kati McDonald said...

Cailou is such a whiner!