November 08, 2012

It's November, so let's give some Thanks shall we?

It's November.
Which means, that two weeks from today is Thanksgiving.
So.
I thought for the next couple weeks, on Thursdays, I will have a little "Give Thanks" post.
Clever, eh? Yes. I'm so genius.
Anyway, I'll start this week with the big (obvious) thanks in my life!

I'm thankful for God because without him, I'd have nothing to be thankful for!

I'm thankful for my husband.
I'm thankful that we get to live our lives together with our babes.
I'm glad that he knows me better than I know myself, and takes care of me better than anyone else.
I'm thankful for the father that he is, the provider that he is, and for his sexy legs :)
And?
I'm thankful that he has cooked me two meals this week!
They were delicious!

I'm thankful for Lidia Adel.
I'm thankful that God chose me to be Lidia's mommy.
I'm thankful that Lidia is our princess.
And that she reminds me of myself in so many ways; looks, personality, and sweet dance moves.
Even though she's 3 going on 16,
 I'm thankful that she's not too old to crawl up on my lap and snuggle her mama.

I'm thankful for Carly Joelle.
I'm thankful that God's timing with Carly could not have been more perfect...
She was sent to make us a family.
 I'm thankful that God went above and beyond when he created this crazy, wild, yet so so so sweet little girl.
She is so beautiful and I'm thankful to be able to kiss her sweet face everyday.
I'm thankful that she is just like her daddy in every way, because it makes me love them both that much more.

I'm thankful for the bond my girls have.

I'm thankful for my twin stepdaughters; Isabella (Bella) and Victoria (Tori)
I'm thankful that these two girls taught me how to be a step-mom.
I'm thankful they are so well behaved at our home and that they entertain and love L&C.
And even though there may be drama when it comes to these girls having a split family,
I'm still thankful that we get the time we have with them.
 That way they grow up understanding just how much their daddies' family loves them!

I'm thankful for my mom; Lulu, as the girls call her, or Debbie Lu.
I could do a whole post on how thankful I am for this wonderful woman, my mother.
I'm thankful I grew up in a strict yet loving, respectful Christian home.
And I'm glad that as I grow up, I become more and more like my mom.
I'm thankful for the relationship her and my step-dad have, because it's been the best role model for a marriage.
I'm thankful that I live so close to my family and I am able to talk to my mom everyday.
I'm thankful for the grandma she is to my girls and how she helps me in any and all situations.
I'm thankful that my girls love her (almost) as much as they love me and that they will always be close.
I'm beyond thankful for my mom and my family.

and lastly,
I'm thankful for my friends.
The friendship that my close group of friends has is like no other.
Our inside jokes, our own (twisted) humor, our crazy personalities, and our love for each other keep us sane when the going gets tough.
We are family.
We talk, text, email, or voxer each other every single day.
 We've been through every up and down possible, and because of that, these girls will forever be my rock.
(Old School! haha!)

4 comments :

Sarah said...

Adorable girls and I must say, I LOVE their names. I might have to add 'Lidia' if we have a girl someday to the list. :)

Anonymous said...

sac louis vuitton fcbfos sac louis vuitton pas cher oxbcwj sac louis vuitton uxlxwm http://www.2013longchampoutlet.com
replica tiffany jewelry rgbcii fvwjst tiffany outlet wftxyi wdolbd tiffany outlet store qaddow http://www.tiffanyjewelryoutlet2013.net

Anonymous said...

sac louis vuitton pas cher fcvcmq sac louis vuitton tyrvde sac louis vuitton efyrcc http://www.tomsshoes-2013.com
michael kors outlet klhhin xkktmn cheap michael kors srmrcl qpbsbq michael kors outlet online avzwht http://www.fashionmichaelkorsoutlet.com

Anonymous said...

michael kors outlet online yxkbcu wjgoxt cheap michael kors fgevfp drdxly cheap michael kors idtvwr http://www.saclouisvuitton2013.net
michael kors factory outlet brkhte teopzv cheap michael kors swzccd yriugx michael kors outlet online beiqgv http://www.2013longchampoutlet.com