November 02, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Well, I know I'm a little behind here but we've had a rough couple weeks at our house.
Between strep throat, ear infections, and the flu... we've been a sight for sore eyes.
BUT! We are much better now (hopefully for a long time!) so I'm playing a little catch up.

A few weeks back the girls and I randomly went to a pumpkin patch by ourselves.
I'm so glad we did though because between the weather and our sickness, I don't think we would've made it any other time. Plus the weather was gorgeous that day (it was actually hot!) so it was perfect. We had a great time! There was so
much to do, we didn't even get through everything. Between hayrides, pumpkin picking, mazes, tractors, the corn pit, feeding goats, slides, the three little pigs houses, apple donuts and much more... the girls were in heaven! Next year we will definitely be going back to the same pumpkin patch AND hopefully go more than once!

Enjoy our (way too many) pictures from our fun day!
 
Hayride.
Corn pit.
Feeding the goats.
Giving each other random hugs.
So precious.
Rawwwwwrrr!
Three little pigs houses.
I couldn't get Carly to look at me in any pictures!
Little stinker...
Mini hula hoops.
Alice in Wonderland's tea party.
Just running around like crazy.
An old adorable school house.
Tractors.
The jumping bean? Pretty much a huge trampoline'ish bubble. So fun.
Slides.
(See Carly pushing Lidia? Ha!)
And of course the girls ended the day with a little singing and dancing on stage.
Would you expect anything less from them?!

3 comments :

Shawna said...

Love it! They looked soooooooooooooo cute in their shirts too! :-)

Taylor said...

This is adorable! I cannot wait to have kids!! I want to do all this fun pumpkin patch things!! So sorry you guys have al been sick, but thank goodness you got to still enjoy the benefits of Fall!

Joeylee said...

Sorry you guys were sick but I'm glad your all better. Cute pictures. I'm sad that we didn't get to take the girls to the pumpkin patch this year