February 05, 2013

Future Photographers and Models

The girls are REALLY into taking pictures lately. Lidia knows how to work my camera phone. I hand her my phone and the next thing I know, I have 125,000 pictures of the wall, the ground, half of Carly, my face, and videos of Lidia talking. It's cute and so hilarious. They are also into having their pictures taken too. Which is awesome! So I have definitley taken advantage of that recently because I know that phase will soon end....
Don't let me fool you...
They aren't ALWAYS such good sports about taking pictures.
Lidia's new thing is to always say, "CHEESE!" but hardly look at the camera.
Sometimes I can't get either to look at the camera like so....
(Yes, we went roller skating and it was still as cool as it was in middle school :)

Also, sometimes they have no choice of my picture taking.
Like below....
This is Carly's new timeout spot because she can get out of every other timeout spot.
She was HAPPY about this situation....Whoops :P
Sometimes you just gotta laugh when they are acting crazy....

2 comments :

Joeylee said...

I get a few random pics onmy phone that I'm like oh the girls must of got a hold of my phone...LOL. How cute are they in those roller skates!!

Shawna said...

Love all the pics!!! And I hadn't thought about taking my girls rollerskating---I should try that some time!

I wrote you back on my blog today, but long story short, I am planning to start Raya in kindergarten at age 5, even though she'll be a young 5. In my experience the only benefit to having the do a pre-k instead is if you have social/maturity concerns. Academically it doesn't make much difference if they are ready to learn :-)