March 12, 2013

"I'm BUSY!"

.... The girls tell me that all the time.
"I'M BUSY!"
When they don't want to pick up something, when they are coloring and I ask them a question... etc. etc. etc.
But, it's true.
We have been busy.
So I'm going to catch you up on a few things via my camera.
Yes, it's been awhile but I do take my camera out... sometimes! :)

One day we were playing dressup and the girls asked me to take their pictures.
Don't have to ask me twice!
So the girls called it a "beautiful princess photo shoot" and they were so cute while I was taking their pictures!
We also celebrated baby Emery's 1st birthday!
Her party was Hello Kitty themed and it was a lot of fun!
And... I was able to take pictures of the whole party and put together a little book of her first birthday for my bestie :)
.... the kids had ALOT of fun playing as you can tell!
Besides that, we've been busy redoing Lidia's "princess room" and sporting a whole lot of sass!

3 comments :

Shawna said...

Love the princess photoshoot! And Lydia's outfit at the birtday party was ADORABLE!

Kenzie Smith said...

Aw, your girls are too cute! I love all of the pictures!

Brad & Rachel said...

Long time reader, first time commenting. I just had to say, the picture from the party where it looks like Carly is leaning in to give Lidia a kiss on the back; I die! So sweet!