December 13, 2013

Sunday Slow Down

 It was an average Sunday of getting up, getting ready, and heading to church.
Once we got there, we realized that the girls' Christmas program was THAT NIGHT.
Well, that came out of nowhere, but no biggie. We would be there.
After church, I realized I had taken on more than I could chew for that afternoon.
Somehow we were supposed to go to brunch at Lulu's, Josie's baptism, a birthday party for Lidia's classmate plus a present, AND NOW the church program that night.
To say I got flustered would be an understatement.
But you know what?!
It all worked out.
Weird how that happens :)
So here's just my little advice around the holiday season for everyone (myself included)...
SLOW DOWN. STOP STRESSING! IT WILL ALL COME TOGETHER!
 
See?!
We even got some afternoon sledding and playing in the snow done on our busy day!
... and of course, the Christmas program was adorable too and turned out great!
Except, I'm bummed that my camera was on a weird setting and made the pictures look all funky :/

1 comment :

Joeylee said...

Carly looked like she was having a blast in the snow, so cute.