May 13, 2014

Easter 2014 & Aunt Chloe's Prom

Easter this year was special because Grams was in town from Memphis, TN! We got to spend most of our Easter weekend with her at my parents house and she was able to go to our Easter church service and watch the girls do their Easter egg hunt! We had a brunch on Sunday and then lasagna for dinner that night followed by a trip to the park. It was a great day spent with family and celebrating Jesus being alive!
 My younger sister, Chloe, is a sophomore in high school but was asked to go to prom this year with one of her friends. Surprise surprise :) Who wouldn't want this beautiful girl on their arm at prom?!
We spent the day with her helping her with hair, makeup, getting dressed, taking pictures, etc. I love doing this stuff with my baby sis, but I just can't believe she's old enough for this stuff!
 




1 comment :

Mama Tully said...

These dresses are GORGEOUS! Makes me want to go to prom again, lol!